Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm baaa-aaaaaack

I gathered with friends last night as we celebrated our friend's graduation from the Fire Academy. I'm super proud of him for pursuing his dream job. He, and another friend I spoke with last night, inspired me. I'm not happy at my current job. Are you?

I got to spend today with family. I'm fortunate to live close enough to my parents/siblings/niece that I can drive to see them about every other week. My niece, Hadley, is adorable...and is taking after her aunt Sherist in some respects. A few minutes ago, she handed me a fake plastic lipstick out of her little purse and then showed me how to use it...something I taught her a few weeks ago.

Today's workout:
30 pushups
30 assisted dips
30 situps
30 reverse crunches
Repeat 3 times

You can not be you, if you are who everyone else wants you to be.
-Stephen Strange

No comments: